Services Offered by C & M Leadership Essentials
Mastermind Group Facilitation
There is synergy of energy, commitment and excitement that participants bring to a mastermind group. Our facilitated groups offer a combination of masterminding, peer brainstorming, education, accountability and support in a group setting to sharpen your business and personal skills. By bringing fresh ideas and a different perspective, our masterminds can help you achieve success.
Key Benefits of a Mastermind Group:
- Increase your own experience and confidence
- Sharpen your business and personal skills
- Add an instant and valuable support network
- Get honest feedback, advice and brainstorming
- Borrow on the experience and skills of the other members
- Receive critical insights into yourself
- Optimistic peer support in maintaining a positive attitude
- A sense of shared endeavor – there are others out there!
- Study Leadership, Communications and Growth principles/practices in a group setting, create an action plan and have the group hold you accountable for fulfilling your plan and goals.
Speaking, Workshops, and Seminars
We offer customized leadership presentations to fit your individual or team’s needs and budget such as:
- 10 minute briefing
- “Lunch and Learn”
- Keynote speech for your company sponsored event
- Half day and full day workshop/seminar
- In-house corporate training
- Executive and personal retreat
- Partnership Summit
We will provide effective team communication and structure that is important for forging relationships equipping your team with the proper attitudes to develop leaders within. We will work through goal setting and communication exercises that will bring cohesiveness to your group ultimately increasing productivity due to the positive influences each member will have on the group as a whole.
In addition, We will at your request, incorporate your organization’s meeting theme, mission / vision statement or build on your existing training schedule to best fit the needs of your group.
Mentoring / Coaching
Our mentoring involves the ability to understand you: to think how you think, and understand your perspective. From this benchmark, we will place another perspective on top of yours – stretching and growing you to gently see a more empowering way. Coaching is foreseeing, paving the way, coming alongside you while helping you achieve goals and overcome limiting paradigms.
we offer two levels of coaching support:
Individual Mentoring – one on one private and confidential coaching
When we are working with you one-on-one, it is our highest objective to help you reach your purpose, vision and goals by working through your specific needs. Together, we will create a strategic, powerful plan for you to gain clarity through a weekly process including, interaction and accountability.
- What are you doing to invest in yourself?
- What are you doing to invest in others?
Group Coaching – small setting onsite or via webinar and video technology
We help you identify areas for improvement to your business goals and work with you to implement solid core leadership principals. We will help your leaders develop trust through practical business practices within your organization to establish best practices and continual learning objectives that will empower your leaders to identify areas and opportunities for your growth...
- Staffing Optimization
- Global Expansion
- Restructuring Organizations
- Corporate Acquisitions & Merger Integrations
- Change Management Practices
- Continuous Process Improvement
"Success is driven by leaders who recognize the value of connecting with their people and providing them with clear, concise expectations while mentoring them through the challenges and obstacles that are encountered. Leaders that understand what drives and motivates their people and explains reasons for the change will receive positive feedback and buy in to their vision. The cohesive bond that is formed empowers each person to develop the leader within and shine in a safe environment that nurtures personnel growth and organizational success."
-Reid R. Radtke, President
-Reid R. Radtke, President